This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Test Analyst to play a key part in supporting the software development and delivery of a flagship program.
– Working as part of an Agile (SCRUM) team and reporting to the Test and Release test manager.
– You will be responsible for all prerelease testing activities, collaborating with Architects, Developers, Business Analysts and the wider test team.
– You will be involved in all test related activity including preparation of Test cases, API testing, performance, measuring test coverage and prioritising the testing.
– You will be also be reviewing project documents, specifications and requirements as well as regularly testing APIs and the Front-End for functionality and accuracy.
– Producing cases, workflows and Test data requirements
– Experience of delivering quality assurance solutions
– Proficient in functional and integration testing
– Writing robust test cases using the BDD approach
– Expert in SOAP UI (Mandatory)
– Proficient in End to End testing
– Proficient using JIRA and Confluence (Mandatory)
– Proficient in Postman and Jmeter (Mandatory)
– Preferable experience of web automation testing using tools such as Selenium/Cucumber and JAVA
– Preferable experience in MS AZURE environment
– ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
Mandatory Business Skill:
– Good PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word, UNIX, Oracle, SQL skill set,
– Competent in analysis of requirements and identifying test conditions
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.