This position has been filled
Business Change Lead
Business Change Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Change Lead based in Cheshire for an initial 6 Month contract.
Functional Area Description:
– Master data Management is a key enabler to the success of the ERPS & OneData Project
– Through the implementation of the Master Data strategy across the project we will deliver harmonisation of key master data objects and attributes which ensure consistency in our business processes, and accuracy in our business reporting.
– This project will act as an enabler to a cross operations global approach to Master Data Management and deliver direct efficiencies across manufacturing and commercial locations.
Job Purpose / Impact of Role on the Business:
– The role will act as a change/project manager agent for the material code harmonisation required across the clients Global Supply Chain materials – working with the regional deployment teams to delivering change across all regions manufacturing sites, suppliers, distribution centres and market companies.
– The role holder will act as primary point of contact into the central team for the regional deployment teams working closely with the leads and business change project managers who will work in each region and through shared accountabilities ensure effective user engagement, communication and execution.
– The MCH change lead acts as the connection point across all global stakeholders across Finance, Commercial, Global Supply Chain, Supply Regions, Quality and the ERPS delivery team, ensuring effective co-ordination of business change.
– Together with providing significant business change experience the role provides unique visibility of operations, commercial and finance processes and provides an opportunity to develop strong master data knowledge.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
– Owns Global Functions stakeholder map – Global Projects and Global Functions BAU
– Owns global communications plan and engagement resources for MCH for regional cascade – Provision of project communication themes and content for Regional Business Lead to tailor for their region
– Facilitates resolution of business change related escalations received from the regional teams
– Identification of common Business Change Impacts identified affecting multiple resources and provision of Global Approach Communications to support a common solution for application across multiple locations.
– Actively manages Business Change aspects of programme global level RAID
– Strong networking and influencing capability with good internal/external links
– Well developed communication and facilitation skills
– Demonstrated ability to manage delivery through deployed resources
– Knowledge of product distribution processes within markets
– Enjoy and thrive in project environment
– Experience of operating in more than one functional area
– This role will most likely be filled with an individual from a strong business (operations or commercial) background i.e. having been a creator of data within the organization and delivered one of the business processes
– The role holder must have, or develop through close working with business change project managers and GPOs, an overview of the business processes and functions impacted by implementation of EERP.
– They will require understanding of the contribution of key data items/objects within and across those processes.
Internal and External Contacts/Customers:
– The role holder will have regular interaction with Regional Business Leads, Business Change Project Managers, Programme Lead, Business Lead, Data Lead, functional leads.
– The role holder will have to form a close working relationship across the ERPS programme team to ensure consistency of approach and development of best practice.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.