This position has been filled
Business Analyst - Asset Management
Business Analyst – Asset Management
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Analyst – Asset Management
– The programme touches all parts of the business and all elements of the operating model including strategy, policy, process, data, technology, capability and structure.
– Through an agile delivery methodology over 70 features will be implemented over the duration of the programme.
– This role will be critical in understanding and translating business requirements into proof of concepts in order to appropriately design fit for purpose solutions.
– Work closely with a number of business experts and stakeholders to understand and document specific problems and needs.
– Ensure all documented problems and needs are easy to understand and written in simple English using prescribed templates.
– Analyse business problems and requirements and propose solutions based on firm evidence agreed with the business.
– Test problems and solutions against process architecture ensuring solutions fit upstream and downstream process flows and hand offs.
– Support scrum masters in the design and development of solutions and ensure all team members understand any proposals.
– Consider implications of solutions on all elements of the operating model including strategy, policy, process, data, technology, capability and structure.
– Good working knowledge of analytical theories and approaches.
– Good understanding of process architecture and how to design fit for purpose processes.
– Experience and knowledge of stakeholder management and influencing for positive results.
– Ability to convey complex information logically and concisely.
– A good understanding of the agile delivery approach would be preferred however is not essential.
– Knowledge of change programme management and business operating models.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.