This position has been filled
SAP Business Process Owner
SAP Business Process Owner Required for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on an initial 3-6 month contract.
Our client are currently looking for a SAP Business Process Owner across SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) experience who can hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
* Demonstrable evidence of implementing process improvement.
* Demonstrable evidence of stakeholder management at an executive level.
* Prior experience of SAP programmes / projects.
* Experience of leading business change across functional and regional units.
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Ability to manage project issues and resolutions as well as strong presentation skills, with excellent interpersonal and engagement
* Able to work at a strategic level (and drill down to details) to assimilate and analyse information quickly to assess and debate complex issues at the highest level
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with specialists at all levels and communicate complex issues in clear language to a range of audiences
* Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills demonstrated in a variety of environments with a variety of clients.
* Ability to think “outside of the box” and to structure complex problems and leverage senior management support
* SAP FI/CO (Finance & Controlling) experience
* Business Process skills
* Blueprint, build and post go-live support experience
* Full Life-cycle Implementation experience
Nice to have:
* Qualified accountant CIMA/ CPA
* Experience of working with Shared Service Centres.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.