This position has been filled
SAP Data Co-ordinator
SAP Data Co-ordinator Required for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on an initial 6 month contract.
Our client are currently looking for a SAP Data Co-ordinator who can hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
* Support and maintain deliverables in line with the Programme plan and report on RAID issues, assisting in resolution or escalation
* Be the key point of contact and become the subject matter expert for data mapping and quality/cleansing
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Global Process Owners, Global Data Owners, internal customers, peer groups and key stakeholders
* Support business stakeholders with timely and accurate production of existing standard reports and ad-hoc reports where required
* Regularly communicate a suite of updates on timelines, data quality, and data alignment reports in accordance with business KPIs and SLAs
* Ensure Data collected/extracted and transformed is fit for purpose in SAP and supports business process in line with the design
* Facilitating Workshops with the Business and Technical teams
* The ability to be pro-active, a responsive individual who can work efficiently and remains calm under pressure in what is a challenging yet enjoyable and rewarding role.
* Good Business Analyst skills are required
* You will be highly IT literate, an expert using Excel with experience of data management and advanced knowledge of SAP and SAP BPC
* Excellent communication and presentation skills using a variety of mediums
* Crucially, you will have an excellent understanding of both the technical and human dimensions of data collection processes.
* Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
Nice to have:
* Proven management of data migration projects
* Experience of working within delivery teams for projects of significant size
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.