MS Access And Excel Specialist
MS Access and Excel Specialist
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced MS Access and Excel Specialist to work with a key client in Cheshire.
The Dashboard MS Access and Excel specialist will:
* Create and maintain the main investigation tool, the dashboard identifying differences. This involves extraction of significant data volumes (>100k lines) and use of advanced MS Excel and Access skills.
* work as part the Data Analysis team whose role is to ensure information flows “Right First Time” from SAP to the CDR (Central Data Repository) and ultimately the new solution. Success will be measured by a materially correct direct feed of Right First Time data from SAP to support the UAT, Dry Run and Parallel Run Go-Live.
The role holder will work collaboratively with the:
* Other members of the Data team to respond to the results and outputs from the investigation work
* The Business Change Team to handover solution options for business approval
* Project teams in the Performance and Management Reporting (P&MR) Operations project for creation and maintenance of a similar dashboard.
* Advanced MS Access and Excel skills
* Significant experience in working with large volumes of data (>100k lines)
* Proven track record in complex, global organisations
* Understanding of financial accounting and statutory consolidation
* Knowledge of standard Finance processes and or experience in working with Finance Business teams
* Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
* Previous experience of working with Multiple internal customers to deliver coordinated approach
* Influencing, networking and team working skills
* SAP FICO knowledge (and feeding sub-modules)
* Hyperion FDM/HFM knowledge
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.