SAP MM Consultant (FI Experience)
SAP MM Consultant with strong experience in SAP FI is required for an SAP Implementation in the UK on a Contract basis for an initial 4-6 month contract with the potential of extensions.
You will need to be a proven SAP MM Consultant with strong experience in SAP FI. The individual will need to have multiple full end to end lifecycle experience and the ability to hit the ground running, leading from the front and showing expert knowledge around hands on configuration and processes.
* SAP MM (Material Management) experience
* SAP FI/CO (Finance & Controlling)
* Integration with other SAP Modules (SD, MM)
* Experience in Purchase Orders
* Experience in Tax & Compliance
* Material Master experience
* SAP LIV (Logistics Invoice Management) experience
* Expert with SAP GL, AP, AR, AA etc
* Good understanding/Knowledge of SAP ABAP
* The ability to hit the ground running
* Multiple full end to end project lifecycles
* Blueprint, build, post go live and support experience
* Ability to Integrate very well within a team
* Excellent Communications Skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.