Oracle Developer- HR, Payroll, EBusiness
Oracle Developer – Oracle HR, Payroll, PL/SQL, OAF
Oracle Developer with Oracle HR & Payroll modular experience is required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client on a permanent basis. This can be based in the comfort of your own home with occasional travel across the UK.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong PL/SQL Development background with experience in the Oracle HR & Payroll modules. Strong Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) experience is also going to be important for this position.
Do you have?
* Strong Oracle PL/SQL Development experience?
* Experience across the Oracle Core HR, Payroll, Self Service and OTL modules?
* Experience with Oracle Application Framework (OAF)?
* Java Development experience or knowledge? (Desirable)
* Experience writing and modifying fast formule?
* Good communication skills?
Do you want?
* A good work and personal life balance?
* To be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
* To have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Oracle PL/SQL | Oracle HR Developer | OAF | Oracle Applications Framework | Oracle Payroll | eBusiness | Java Development
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.