This position has been filled
Web Ops Consultant
Web Ops Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Web Ops Consultant located in London for an initial 6 month contract.
– Experience in Linux Systems Administration, predominantly in a RHEL environment.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor details to business and technical audiences. Demonstrate strong written, verbal and white boarding skills.
– Experience with continuous integration, automated deployment, testing and relevant tooling. Knowledge and use of Ansible would hugely beneficial, though understanding of any orchestration tooling and/or configuration management principles and a willingness to learn will be considered.
– Coding and scripting expertise with knowledge of Python, Perl, Java, Ruby, and Shell. Expert knowledge in one or two of these is necessary. Python is most preferable.
– Must have familiarity and skill with the more common version controls tools. Ideally experience with
– GitHub/ GitLab but demonstration of version controls principles (i.e. branching strategies) is more important.
– Experience with virtualisation and cloud deployments
– Must have a firm grasp on the technical aspects of troubleshooting software errors.
– Development Methodology – Familiarity with processes and standards, such as ITIL and DevOps philosophy.
– Experience of working in agile software delivery teams.
– Experience of using JIRA/ Atlassian tools.
– Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and achieve a good outcome for all stakeholders through effective collaboration
– Good attention to detail
– Strong written and verbal communications with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.