This position has been filled
Data Operations Engineer - DevOps
Data Operations Engineer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Data Operations Engineer based in Telford for 40% of the time and Manchester for 60% for an initial 6 Month contract.
**Please note that this role has been deemed Inside of IR35**
– Carrying out project integration in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
– Implementation of products in accordance with the blueprint to ensure that they are fit for purpose
– Assisting the project delivery teams to ensure architectural designs are fit for purpose
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
– Management and control of problems and change within the platform
– Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
Mandatory Technical Skills:
– Linux Sys Admin
– Beeline Hive etc.
Mandatory Business Skills:
– Self Motivated
– Knowledge of DevOPs
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.