MI Delivery Manager
MI Delivery Manager
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced MI Delivery Manager to work with a key client based in London.
Delivery manager required to manage the delivery of management information (MI) project as part of a large digital transformation programme. The programme will implement new digital services to radically improve the efficiency of existing high-volume paper based processes and inflexible systems which are expensive to support and enhance. The role involves extensive interaction with customers, senior stakeholders, management and third party sub-contractors.
* Manage a project team to deliver new digital products using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
* Plan, lead, organise, and motivate the project team to achieve a high level of performance and quality in line with programme standards;
* Support the business project manager and IT programme manager in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
* Work with the product owner and service manager to establish and maintain the roadmap and sprint plans for the product to be delivered according to a backlog of prioritised user stories.
* Manage the transition into support of new digital products.
* Lead and facilitate agile ceremonies; prepare and distribute regular reports as necessary.
* Implement project management processes and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for project management;
* Ensure company and department policies, processes and standards are adhered to.
* Be visible to staff and stakeholders and regularly undertake activities to engage and build trust with people involved in your area of work.
* MI / BI / Analytics background – versed in data issues, preferably with experience in modern platforms e.g. data lake
* General IT platform delivery on cloud platforms including connectivity, data movement, information assurance and security. Preferably Microsoft Azure.
* Agile working
* Senior stakeholder management and engagement
* Leading team of Data Engineers/Analysts and engaging with Solution Architects
* Be proactive and not wait to be directed and is comfortable taking lead on delivery.
* Someone that projects confidence when speaking about data platform topic with stakeholders
* Experience of working for an IT consultancy organisation
* Digital transformation programme experience in the public sector
* Qualified Scrum Master
* Experience of working in a continuous integration environment
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.