SAP Solution Manager
SAP Solution Manager.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Solution Manager for a permanent position in Saudi Arabia.
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
– SAP Technical design, implement and deploy SAP Solution Manager required functionality to achieve defined business goals.
– Maintain skills in SAP Solution Manager process design, setup and deployment;
– Design, implement and test ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like ChaRM, ITSM, E2E monitoring and etc.
– Responsible for overall SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap and implementation timelines
– Responsible for the successful delivery of the SAP Solution Manager landscapes including integration to third party tools like ARIS, HP ALM
– Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the Solution Manager application in both the project management and monitoring areas
– Initiate, coordinate and deliver development and implementation of system changes and work closely with SAP Solution Manager technical developers to ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs
– Consult on enhancements to SAP platforms with correct use of SAP Solman
– Understanding on SLD strategy
– Educate Junior Consultants, contribute to the SAP Demo-Landscape and Peerb Review activities
– Manage day to day operations
– Manage distribution of activities to the team
– Able to coach and motivate the team
Minimum skills required:
– Basic Solman setup;
– MOPZ setup;
– EWA setup;
– Project management setup using Solman for Business process documentation;
– CHARM setup;
– Remote system monitoring setup;
– CBTA setup;
– Integration of 3rd party testing tools to Solman;
– BPM and BPA setup;
– Service desk;
Minimum Relevant Experience:
– 5+ years working on SAP Solman;
– Understanding of SAP best practice;
– Technical professional with at least 2+ full life cycle SAP implementation and 1+ support;
– Able to do root cause analysis on Solman issue;
– Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level;
– Should be open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities;
Professional Skill Requirements:
– Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
– Proven ability to work creatively and forward thinking in a problem-solving environment;
– Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
– Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business;.
– Have excellent client interaction;
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.