Oracle Project Manager - Pilot Stabilisation - Oracle Cloud ERP
Oracle Project Manager – Pilot Stabilisation – Oracle Cloud ERP
Oracle Project Manager required by Whitehall Resources to manage stabilisation of a UK pilot implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP.
Our client went live with a UK pilot solution 11 months ago and are still facing issues within a couple of business units. The role of the Oracle Pilot Stabilisation Manager is to objectively capture the issues that are preventing adoption of the new Oracle Cloud solution within these two BUs and put in place fixes or workarounds that will stabilise the situation ahead of the longer term rollout of the end-state solution.
* Establish effective working relationships with key users and sponsors within the two Pilot BUs in order to understand their current challenges and concerns
* Establish effective relationships with the core Oracle programme team to understand the history and status of current and historic issues
* Project Manage a plan of activity that results in a positive trajectory in the perceived and actual pilot stabilisation
* Work with the relevant experts to identify pragmatic actions that move the acceptance criteria in a positive direction without committing to significant activities that are not aligned with the end-state solution
* Manage the activities of the Pilot Stabilisation team members to resolve open issues without distracting the wider programme team
* Work closely with the business to identify and address capability gaps
* Work with the Technical Team to pay particular attention to meeting end-user requirements for the custom modules developed specifically for the clients business
* Own the Oracle Pilot Stabilisation dashboard – the agreed set of criteria to measure the pilot stabilisation. This includes enhancing this dashboard and keeping the content updated
* Updated Pilot Dashboard
* Pilot Issues List
* Pilot Stabilisation Plan
* Monthly checklists
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.