Oracle Fusion Middleware Architect
Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Architect
Oracle Fusion Middleware Architect required by Whitehall Resources for 3 month initial contract based in Berkshire and Hampshire.
Specific experience designing, configuring, and performance fine-tuning Oracle Fusion 12c middleware components especially: –
* WebLogic Server
* Data Integrator
* Enterprise Service Bus
* Business Process Manager
* Managed File Transfer
A comprehensive infrastructure exposure, including as many of the following areas/technologies as possible: –
* Microsoft based SaaS/PaaS/IaaS services
* IBM Data Power Gateway
* Unix (AIX) / Linux (Red Hat) – IBM PSeries (Power) and x86 architectures
* Application delivery technologies – Citrix XenApp, MS App-V
* Database technologies and associated availability and data protection capabilities – Oracle (RAC/Data Guard), SQL(Always-on)
* Network design and constructs
* Firewalls and load balancing technologies
* MS Windows Server 2012/2016
Associated experience and skills desired: –
* Experience of deployments and integration into public clouds like Azure, AWS, Google with supporting qualifications
* Experience with operational architecture and ITIL based service management disciplines
* Application of the TOGAF methodology
Exposure to the energy generation and business energy sectors would be advantageous.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.