Oracle Fusion Middleware Architect
Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Architect
Oracle Fusion Middleware Architect required by Whitehall Resources for 3 month initial contract based in Berkshire and Hampshire.
– Minimum of seven years of relevant hands-on architecture design and implementation experience.
– Exposure to the energy generation and business energy sectors would be advantageous.
– Specific experience designing, configuring, and performance fine-tuning Oracle Fusion 12c middleware components especially: –
* WebLogic Server
* Data Integrator
* Enterprise Service Bus
* Business Process Manager
* Managed File Transfer
– A comprehensive infrastructure exposure, including as many of the following areas/technologies as possible: –
– Microsoft based SaaS/PaaS/IaaS services
– IBM Data Power Gateway
– Unix (AIX) / Linux (Red Hat) – IBM PSeries (Power) and x86 architectures
– Application delivery technologies – Citrix XenApp, MS App-V
– Database technologies and associated availability and data protection capabilities – Oracle (RAC/Data Guard), SQL(Always-on)
– Network design and constructs
– Firewalls and load balancing technologies
– MS Windows Server 2012/2016
Associated experience and skills desired: –
– Experience of deployments and integration into public clouds like Azure, AWS, Google with supporting qualifications
– Experience with operational architecture and ITIL based service management disciplines
– Application of the TOGAF methodology for solutions design and refinement in support of hands-on architecture experience
– Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
– Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
– Excellent analytical and technical skills and the ability to collaborate with the technical SME community
– Ability to work with minimal supervision, in a demanding and challenging environment
– Ability to take a flexible approach to design with limited defined ‘As Is’ architecture, functional and non-functional requirements
– Ability to ensure architecture designs follow internal standards
– Ability to explain and justify architectural decisions and design blueprints to governance boards
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.