SAP S4 HANA Treasury Lead
SAP S4 HANA Treasury Lead.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP S4 HANA Treasury Lead for a contractual role in UAE.
Role: SAP S4 HANA Treasury Lead
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Rate: Negotiable all inclusive
MUST have skills and experience:
– S/4 HANA experience on treasury
– At least 6 years of experience to lead Treasury implementations with hands on configuration in the Treasury modules specially focus on:
– SAP TRM – Treasury and Risk Management
– SAP IHC – In house Cash
– SAP BCM – Bank Communication Management
– SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
– SAP Cash Management on Hana
– SAP FSCM (Credit Management)
– SAP Dispute and Collection Management
– SAP Credit Management
– SAP EBS (Electronic bank statement) & Bank Reconciliation.
– At least 3 years hands on configuration with SAP TRM, BCM and Cash Management.
– At least 2 years of FSCM components like Dispute Management, Credit Management, Deductions Management or Collections Management
– Must have sound knowledge and understanding of latest SAP S4 Hana Treasury and Cash Management solutions.
– Define, plan and execute treasury transformation enabled by SAP treasury systems that support cash and liquidity management, trade management, hedge management & accounting, financial risk management, Bank communication management and debt and investment management.
– Lead and develop best in class solution around SAP implementations
– Design best practice treasury solutions to our clients.
– Playing a key role in client communication, relationship development and retention
Your work tasks will include:
– Facilitating design sessions and creating functional requirements
– Providing solution to our clients around best practices of SAP in the area of SAP Treasury, Cash Management and Bank Management
– Providing leading functional and technical expertise across SAP Treasury
– Manage end to end solution design of a 3-year program (17,000+ days effort)
– BS – Accounting or Finance, or equivalent
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.