SAP Supply Chain Consultant - IBP
SAP Supply Chain Consultant – IBP
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced SAP Supply Chain Consultant to work with a client based in South Yorkshire.
Oversee implementation of IBP S&OP enablement to achieve desired Operations Planning objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* The successful candidate will be engaged in the development, implementation and support of all processes S&OP planning.
* Drive the workshops and gather the requirements for including Statistical Forecasting tools as well as Supply Planning MRP / heuristics.
* Develop strong working relationships with management and external resources
* Key user training
* Champion best practice adoption, adherence and consistency for process and system support configuration across
* 10+ years of in-depth experience working with SAP Supply Chain including SAP APO and IBP S&OP
* Strong experience with S/4HANA and IBP integration
* Certification(s): Preferred
* Successful implementation experience in IBP S&OP
* Expert knowledge of product/market/demand analysis, forecasting and forecast improvement methodologies
* Good Supply Chain business acumen in retail industry.
* Strong knowledge of S&OP standards of practice, concepts, statistical methods and calculations and widely accepted principles.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.