SAP PM Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP PM Consultant.
Start Date: February 2018
Duration: 220 days
Location: Saudi Arabia
Rate: Market rates + expenses
Consultant will have at least 5 years SAP PM experience and must have data migration and cut-over experience of existing projects in PM from multiple previous go-lives. Experience of landscape transformation is beneficial but not essential.
The consultant in the area of Plant Maintenance with perform the following activities:
1. Take the existing implementation of PM in entirety of Standard + Custom Development, adjust it for agreed Enterprise Structure changes (new / changed).
2. Support SLO team approach to existing config and master data filter and/or update strategy
3. Identify WRICEF impacts (if any) and HL specification of changes
4. Provide input to business data migration strategy and cut-over for maintenance activities (required spares, MM contracts, etc) to allow continuity of maintenance execution at cut-over. (based on a strategy of current master data and not converting existing transactions).
5. Assist planning of test scripts required to validate current processes
6. provide QA oversight of the customers test execution.
7. provide migration cut-over and cut-over testing support
Consultant will have strong experience in SAP PM in a manufacturing environment.
SAP PM Configuration and testing
– Plant and work centre configuration
– All maintenance processes and maintenance order types
(general, preventative, breakdown, refurbishment, shutdown, etc.)
– Maintenance planning,
– Work order execution
– material, service
– Activity confirmations with CATS integration and HR mini-master
– PM settlement and AUC processes
– Work with the CO team on Period end impacts
Liaise with Finance and MM team for organizational structure changes due to the re-organization.
Liaise with HCM team for (additional contract project) staff using HR mini-master and assignment to existing work-centres (where they are employees of a company not in the carve-out).
Timing – This role is about 30% overall
Consultant will be present in Explore phase to:
– Review Enterprise Structure impacts and WRICEF impacts.
– Provide input to master data removal and conversion to SLO team (minimal).
– Will support the cutover-/migration strategy.
– Will review customer testing scenarios for IM/PS (for tests to be executed by client resources)
– Will be present onsite to provide QA of test cycle results and impacts.
– Support to migration cut-over testing and remote or onsite final cut-over.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.