Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Analyst located in the East Midlands for an initial 3 month contract.
Further details and required skills:
– Strong track record of business / systems architecture and analysis disciplines, including enterprise architecture; specific experience with lean and agile methodologies and tools is preferable
– Analysis, creativity and innovation – able to conceive original and practical solutions to complex and business critical problems
– Wide understanding of the bank’s goals, direction and strategies; together with the Group’s target architecture & operational principles with an awareness of how technology can be used to bring these together
– Fully up to date with developments in individual area of expertise and will be expected to be close to the external market to identify and understand new emergent technologies and solutions and their potential for application within the Bank
– Sound commercial judgement and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry, particularly the business impact of the regulatory environment
– Exceptional influencing skills in a matrix structure, developing internal and external business relationships and using own knowledge, skills and experience to influence others opinions and actions
– Consultancy skills to be able to understand the bigger picture and effectively solve business problems and identify ways to make both customers and colleagues lives easier; effectively articulate options, impacts and solutions
– Superior drive for results; able to juggle priorities, multi-task and execute flawlessly at speed
– Experience of Financial Services industry, including knowledge of payments and credit card products
– Accredited with industry standard Business Analysis qualifications, Lean and Agile qualifications and an understanding of Business Analysis tools methods and techniques
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.