Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Process Analyst
– Work with both Technology leadership and stakeholders to understand how key processes within Technology work at present.
– Clearly and concisely document business processes such that they can be used as a reference point to describe existing Technology processes.
– Work with appropriate stakeholders (internal and external) to support the design of future business processes across Technology that embed agile methods and approaches.
– Support the identification of business benefit and value of any To-Be process changes.
– Ensure sufficient business process and other relevant artefacts are produced such that Technology teams and stakeholders can implement and drive change using these materials.
– Own the single source of truth for future processes and include enough definition to work from.
– Strong experience with business process modelling and documentation.
– Strong experience with agile methods and techniques across the entire SDLC.
– Strong experience implementing agile transformation can change in Technology teams or in organisations overall.
– Strong experience with preparing, chairing/running and writing up workshops in to key artefact.
– Previous experience of authoring business, functional and technical requirements and specification documents.
– A range of project experience, ideally with experience of delivering solutions for media and publishing organisations.
– Understanding and experience of project management methodologies and frameworks and change management processes.
– Knowledge of common methodologies for technical / software development projects.
– Working in a project environment in large, multi-functional organisations.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.