Oracle DBA required by Whitehall Resources on a 3 month initial project based in the East Midlands
– Expert knowledge of administration of NetApp FAS and E-Series products
– Knowledge of the ITIL framework, vocabulary and best practices
– Expert in working with Vendor technical support staff, including vendor development teams
– Expertise in defining technical plans and procedures
– Expert in Configuration Management with a strong background in Scripting.
– Expert skills and a desire to automate functions
– Experience Data ONTAP Cluster-mode storage systems and related storage fabrics
– Experience of working in a highly regulated environment and the associated processes and tools
– Have a good understanding of the business areas and application / service components used and an appreciation of applications from both a technical and business perspective.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.