Agile Business Analyst
Agile Business Analyst urgently required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 7 month contract based in London
As an experienced Agile Business Analyst you be interpreting requirements and translating them into technical user stories.
You will work as part of a geographically distributed team, ensuring the technical solution is understood by all concerned parties and changes effectively scoped, defined and implemented to the required high standards expected by our customers.
The focus will be on micro services; specifically contracts and payloads.
– Understanding requirements both form the business and the more technical work as dictated by our architects.
– Working closely with the development team to refine and expand on requirements.
– Able to work closely with product owners and senior stakeholders to understand their vision and roadmaps.
– Estimating work using Agile methods and sub-dividing epics into appropriate sets of deliverables that can be shown to be complete by the demonstration of working software.
Skills and experience required:
– Natural ability to analyse and resolve technical problems.
– Proficient in Agile principles and practices. Writing business-focused as well as system-focused user stories using formal language for user stories, narratives, acceptance criteria etc).
– Technical knowledge or familiarity with data modelling; XML or JSON.
– Experience with enterprise cloud products is desirable.
– Awareness of, and ideally experience with either Behaviour Driven Development or/and Test Driven Development.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.