Business Analyst required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 10 month contract based in London
**Please note that this role falls within IR35**
Description: Analyse business change initiatives.
– Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements. Producing as is and to be business process maps.
– Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available.
– Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders.
– Experience of taking a lead Business Analyst role within a large change project or programme
– In-depth experience and knowledge of HR and payroll business processes with a particular understanding of those in HR, payroll, service management ensuring cross solution operation is fit for purpose
– Experience of working on the delivery and implementation of ERP systems.
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
– Able to prioritise a varied workload and work under pressure to deadlines.
– In-depth experience of HR processes from working on other HR Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and ideally have working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
– Experience in mapping and documenting service management, HR and payroll business processes, including those that also cross into Finance.
– Experience, skills and credibility to be able to challenge how current business processes are undertaken and be able to work with stakeholders to gain support and buy-in to the introduction of new and more efficient ways of working
– Problem-solving mind set, demonstrable experience of challenge the status quo, with a supportive and engaging approach.
– Experience in a recognised business process mapping and re-engineering method, including defining key metrics to determine the overall benefit of a redesigned process
– Experience of working effectively with a programme PMO
– Experience from having had a senior operational role within a HR team and a central programme oversight of all BA activity role to provide assurance of convergence
– Ability to work on own initiative and to work effectively as part of a large programme team
The role will involve working with other business analysts within the programme to ensure consistency in the way processes are assessed in terms of potential efficiency benefits, prioritised and documented.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.