IT Business Lead
IT Business Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an IT Business Lead located in Berkshire for an initial 12 months contract.
The Vision Care EMEA business created approx $680MM in revenue in 2018 and has an investment of around $1 MM in Digital IT investments. To achieve their strategic goal of building a strong relationship with over one million consumer leads using all aspects of the digital technologies the Vision Care IT group is recruiting a Digital IT Business Relationship Manager. Candidates must have experience in driving integrated and holistic solutions across customer interaction platforms (CRM, web, social media, mobile, email, etc.).
The role partners with the EMEA Digital Communications group at the EMEA regional level to enable business strategies & deliver results through the effective implementation of information technology.
The Business Relationship Manager is recognised as the key IT contact in providing direction and proposing alternatives to business requirements within the technical and digital realm. This role owns the relationship with all regional business leaders and their teams, creates and gains alignment on the professional strategic IT roadmap and then ensures implementation and ongoing support within budget.
– Partners primarily with the Franchise E-business group and local Marketing teams but will also need to integrate across Sales, Supply Chain and Finance stakeholders when required.
– Understand the Vision Care business model and local market dynamics.
– Constantly articulate IT initiatives in business terms with clear linkage to business strategy.
– Actively participates in the business partner activities and meetings.
– Partners and develops effective networks within IT and external agencies/vendors to drive business goals and objectives
– Leverages knowledge across IT teams and gets alignment on overall strategy.
– Coordinates efforts across IT to deliver results per business expectations.
– Partners and negotiates with vendors to provide right and cost-effective technical solution under our high quality standards
– Participates in industry related activities keeping knowledge up-to-date and on top of the latest technologies/trends.
– Builds & Prioritises the Digital components of I/T portfolio by coordinating efforts among marketing, finance and IT groups
– Program management of multiple active projects involving multiple technical domains.
– When required, is able to document business requirements in a way that effectively captures the business needs and conveys understanding to technical staff
– Understands integration points with other applications, processes, vendors and functional areas
– Identifies, researches and validates innovative solutions applying the concepts of appropriate methodologies
– Owns and/or manages project budget; assesses and allocates project resource requirements (internally or externally)
– Provides expertise in reviewing project costs and bench marking costs with business partners
– Ensures service levels exist, communicates them to business partners and ensures their compliance
– Anticipates and resolves issues/barriers that may impede progress and escalates appropriately
– Enforces Methodology ensuring quality and consistency of team deliverables
– Support definition of requirements and be the key liaison between agency partners, global services, MD&D supply, and end-users
– Well versed in all policies and EU regulations related to Digital technologies and communication.
– Ensures policies, procedures and best practices are followed.
– Ensures information assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected by complying with and enforcing all local and global security policies.
– Leads I/T support and project consultants, onsite and off shore who may have English as a second language
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.