DevOps Engineer – Southampton
Whitehall Resources are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their client’s team based in Southampton
You will be responsible for the facilitating the continuous delivery of software using DevOps practices, procedures and principles.
**This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, fast moving organisation where you will play a key part in their DevOps offering**
Do you have?
• Strong Infrastructure background
• Extensive experience working with Linux
• Good knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/OpenStack)
• Any experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Chef or Puppet would be ideal
* Superb communication skills
Do you want to?
• Work for a recognised brand
• Develop and own “DevOps” within an international based company
• Develop your career and enhance your skills
Sound interesting? Please apply now
DevOps | Continuous Delivery | CD | CI | Linux | RedHat | Cloud | AWS | Azure
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.