Oracle HCM/Payroll Consultant
Oracle HCM/ Payroll Consultant
Oracle HCM/ Payroll Consultant required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 month contract assignment in London.
* Assist in final sign-off and acceptance of HR/Payroll BR100
* Assist in delivery and completion of CFT2, UAT 1 and 2 and Parallel Run Cycles
* Assist in Go Live Readiness, Cutover and Go Live
* Provide Payroll technical and other technical support when requested
* Work in conjunction with the HR/Payroll functional lead to deliver a secure, robust and working Payroll build as required
* Provide as required support to Payroll business team and input to other teams when requested
* Provide advice and guidance on any future payroll change request activity
* Provide ad hoc test support as required
* Interact with extended team as required
* Produce an assignment handover report for review by the engaging manager, amend as required following review and provide a final version prior to concluding the assignment.
* Design and build of automated absence solution changes, related to identified changes to be provided by the business, both functional and technical design
* Design and build of automated pensions solution changes, related to identified changes to be provided by the business, both functional and technical design.
* Provide technical advice and delivery to self-service personalisation’s
* Design and build formulas and functions for payroll configuration
• Knowledge of Absence management payment of absences and the technical creation of enrolment records
• Knowledge of Pensions Autoenrolment and Pensions calculations
• Knowledge of elements / configuration / payroll calculations in a multi assignment environment
• All aspects of Element creation
• Writing and de-bugging of Fast Formula
• Creation of Formula Functions
• The ability to create Additional Descriptive flexfields / Extra Information types / Special Information types and understand the differences between them
• The ability to create the different types if Values sets , both independent and table based
Enough PL/SQL and SQL knowledge to
• Create the Package code required for Formula Functions
• Create Core Forms personalization
• Debug the above
Understanding of the HR/Payroll table structure and how datetracking is performed within HR/Payroll
Understanding of the technical implications of a multi assignment environment
Please APPLY NOW
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.