SAP Technical Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently searching for a SAP Technical Lead for a permanent role in Saudi Arabia
Location: Saudi Arabia
SAP Technical Lead:
Working with an exceptional group of Consultants/Analyst, SAP Technical Lead will be responsible for leading the delivery of key aspects of projects/support within the area of SAP Technical, Basis, ABAP, Security(GRC) and SAP HANA.
Technical Lead will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical road maps for SAP and supporting systems, additionally Partners with peers across the IT organization to solve complex business problems including taking a lead role on the high level solution options and approach
Technical Lead will manage across multiple technologies and/or functional areas so that solution and development teams are equipped to meet business requirements, design objectives, and understand infrastructure impacts. This position will drive excellence and influence direction in the following areas:
• SAP Landscape Architecture Sizing for SAP Products including SAP HANA and new dimension technologies
• Database: HANA, Sybase, MS SQL expertise
• SAP Cloud Platform expertise
• Develops SAP infrastructure project plans and be responsible for the deliverables set by the application Head/Architect.
• SAP Upgrades and Migrations
• SAP System Administration, Monitoring and performance tuning
• SAP Eco-System and Strategy for assigned solutions
• IT Infrastructure and Cloud
• FIORI UX strategy
• SAP Product Lifecycle Management
• SAP Security / Data Management
• SAP Solution Manager ITSM & ALM expertise
• Operational Excellence, Process Discipline, Industry Best Practices and Trends
• Business Continuity Planning/ Disaster Recovery/Backup
• Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP
• Manage 3rd party dependencies related to SAP environment
• Distribute workload between Architecture/Design (80%) and operations (20%)
• Managing external vendors, ensuring that SLA is met
• Managing day-to-day stakeholder interaction, which includes setting and managing their expectations, identifying needs and evaluating alternative business solutions
• Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
• Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
• Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
• Manage a team of developers who Develops, codes, documents and executes unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
• Manage a team who do Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
• Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
• Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLAs.
• Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
• Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
• Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
• Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
Security & Authorization (GRC)
• 6+ SAP security and SAP GRC module knowledge
• In depth SAP security & GRC knowledge and architecture skill
• 4+ project (or 3+ Year) experience working on SAP GRC 10.x
• Hands on and configuration experience on following module
• Access Control & SOD risk management (AC)
• Access Risk analysis & rule set (ARA)
• Emergency Access management (EAM)
• Access Risk management, MSMP and BRF+ workflow (ARM)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.