Oracle Database Administrator- Senior
Oracle DBA/ Database Administrator – Senior/ Lead
A Senior/ Lead Oracle Database Administrator required by Whitehall Resources to work with our end user client in Essex.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Oracle DBA with experience in maintenance, tuning, design and implementation. In addition they will be a strong communicator with the ability to work both independently and part of a wider team. This position will have some lead responsibility and will require proven experience mentoring/ leading a small team.
Do you have?
* Proven experience as an Oracle Database Administrator on Oracle DBs 10g and 11g?
* Strong RAC, RMAN & DataGuard experience?
* Experience of mentoring/ leading small teams?
* Experience performing Backup and recovery maintenance / support?
* Performance tuning skills?
* Oracle Enterprise Management (OEM) experience?
* Good communication skills, written & verbal?
Do you want?
* Progress your career and gain new skills?
* Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
If so, please apply?
Oracle DBA | Database Administrator | OEM | Oracle Enterprise Manager | RAC | RMAN | DataGuard
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.