Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Strong Pro*C Skills, C, XML
Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Strong Pro*C Skills, C, XML required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month contract to be based in Berkshire. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a solid understanding of Oracle 10+ and display abilities in the following:
– Strong Pro*C skills, C, XML
– Interpret Oracle Entity Model. –
– Write SQL, Views and PL/SQL Packages for development.
– Interrogate Oracle Database for Support.
– Pro*C, but good ‘C’ programming experience would be sufficient.
– XML, definition of XML views on Oracle tables.
– Some understanding of OpenVMS, directory structure and navigation will be useful.
-Configuration Control and software release and deployment using CMS/MMS, Polycenter and PVCS Tracker.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.