Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced UX / UI Developer to work with a key client based in Cheshire.
Role and Responsibilities
* Design and develop new UX or enhance existing UX for optimal user experience
* Create new or update existing HTML 5 based responsive single page mobile application using existing backend components and library
* Mentor other team members on front end developing techniques
* Ensure the highest quality of product delivery through the knowledge of the platform.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
* Hands on experience in Adobe Photoshop or related too for UX design
* Prior experience with Component based Front end development in REACT framework
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Familiarity with modern development practices and the software development life cycle
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and produce quality results under pressure.
Required Technical Skills
* 3+ year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
– Adobe photoshop, Fireworks or Axure
* Good Experience in writing Automated Tasks in anyone of Grunt/Gulp/Yarn frameworks (preferably in Yarn)
* Experience in Unit Testing frame works such as Jasmin/Karma or Mocha/chai (preferably in Mocha/Chai)
* Experience building responsive templates and design patterns
* A good understanding of UX/UI concepts and design patterns.
* Understanding of computer science concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization
Desirable, but not required Technical Skills
* Experience in UX design using design tools such as Photoshop/Fireworks/Axure tools to propose design for components and layouts
* Experience with SQL writing basic queries
* Ability to update and/or create graphics/images
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.