Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Automation Tester for a key client based in London,
* Defining and running test plans in line with the end client test Approach and the end client Test Strategy.
* The Test Lead is expected to undertake all activities within the team relating to test, including but not limited to attending 3 amigos sessions for test design, maintaining and supporting a test framework for repeatable and regular test runs, and test reporting internally within the teams and to the wider testing community.
* Further the Test Lead will be responsible for raising, managing and closing all defects for the teams.
* The tester should be comfortable developing test code in Java and Python, as well as familiar with common test tools, such as Serenity, Cucumber, RestAssured, and Selenium. Further understanding of Jenkins, Helm and AWS are of major benefit.
* The tester should be aware of CICD processes, and the impacts it has on test delivery, be agile by nature, and be able to work with a wide test community across many issues.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.