SAP Audit Management Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Audit Management Consultant.
Start Date: March 2019
Duration: 12 months
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Rate: Market rates + expenses
• Should have 7-8 Years’ experience in SAP with 2-3 SAP GRC Process Control and 2-3 SAP Audit Management project Implementation experience with sound Configurations and Customizations knowledge to meet the following requirements
• Establish a risk based plan, prioritize audit activities and align with the needs of the enterprise
• Develop and document a plan for each engagement
• Identify, analyse and document relevant information
• Communicate the engagements objectives, scope, conclusions, findings and recommendations
• Monitor the disposition of results reported to management
• Establish a framework for risk assessment and prioritization
• Develop and document engagement work program
• Create different versions of working papers, audit reports, or other audit documents.
• Ensure communication criteria are established through standard template
• Ensures consistency in reporting, Automates report preparation, Reduces elapsed time to report
• Establish a system to monitor the disposition of results
• Monitor the disposition of engagements
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.