SAP Fraud Management Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for 2 SAP Fraud Management Consultants.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Rate: Market rates + expenses
• Should have 7-8 Years with 2-3 SAP GRC Process Control and 2-3 SAP Audit and Fraud Management project Implementation experience with sound Configurations and Customizations knowledge to meet the following requirements
• Define detection & screening strategies using simulations and calibration Using individual weight factors and thresholds
• Execute mass and real-time detection and stop anomalies or irregular transactions
• Manage alert workload with efficient evaluation, qualification and remediation of issues
• Monitor key performance indicators and create management reports
• Execute mass and real-time detection, and stop exception-related business transactions
• Detect irregularities as early and as precisely as possible to avoid damages, without manual work
• Real-time alerting and option to hold problematic transactions in business systems to avoid damages
• Manage alert workload with efficient evaluation, qualification, and remediation
• Take advantage of calibration of existing strategies with weight factors and threshold to reduce false positives
• Cases of significant irregularities can be uploaded to leverage SAP Process Control comprehensive issue management
• Monitor key performance indicators and create management reports Ø Measure performance, monitor and optimize the quality of investigation
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.