SAP Payment Engine Specialist
SAP Payment Engine Specialist.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Payment Engine Specialist for a contractual role in Saudi Arabia.
Start: ASAP ( 10th March 2019)
Duration: 60 days ( 40 days onsite )
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia/ Remote
Scope of Tasks:
The PAY team needs an extra resource for supporting and testing clients developments in SAP PE. The resource needs to have at least 3 years of experience in PE, has been working with SAP PE Services, and has programming skills, both in ABAP and Java. The role we are looking to fill is a PE developer who is able to work independently finding his way based on functional specs but also being an easy communicator to both team and customer. The role requires the consultant to work with:
– Enterprise services and external message brokers
– An insight into the functional workings of banking processes is essential
– Experience in central bank environments is considered a bonus
– It is essential that the consult is able and willing to work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a prolonged span of time
– Must have SAP Payment Engine experience
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.