This position has been filled
Service Delivery Manager - SAS
Service Delivery Manager – SAS
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager – SAS for a 6 month contract based in Essex with travel to London.
Delivery and management of multiple projects ensuring all members perform their tasks adequately. Produce and manage a work plan with appropriate time lines and budget; matching resource against priorities and using maximum flexibility to achieve the project goals.
– Schedule management, develop and maintain schedules in Clarity
– Financial management, produce financial reports and analyse cost variances, obtain and manage monthly forecasts for a number of teams within the project, provide input into monthly project M review
– Risk management, identify project risks and dependencies, manage dependencies and enact risk mitigations, recognise the need for escalation and escalate accordingly
– Change management, understand the change management process and be confident in managing change requests (CRs), impacting, pricing engine and CR responses, ensure that change is controlled and configuration managed
– Customer management, initiate and build relationships with a good commercial awareness and understanding of the client business
– Resource Management, define resource requirements for discreet pieces of work, set assignment objectives and conduct assignment reviews, ensure that team members have time codes to record their time accurately
– Proposal management, manage the impacting of discreet pieces of work and CRs, provide input into feasibility and design proposals, develop and present solutions and options for discussion and provide knowledgeable recommendations
– Communication management, provide regular reports to client, line management and for the
-Account leadership team, chair and minute regular project checkpoints and ad-hoc meetings, provide input into the project governance plan and understand the RACI matrix and organisation structure
– Implementation management, manage the execution and implementation of the project or discreet pieces of work, ensure that handover to live and RFC processes are adhered to, develop and agree necessary trial plans and acceptance criteria with the client, complete the necessary close down activities and provide input into the project evaluation review
– Clarity, MS Office, UPM
– Good communicator, ability to influence and coach others, good customer facing skills, strong team working skills, a good understanding of the e2e process
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.