MuleSoft Developer required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 month initial contract based in Sheffield.
– Participate in all phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support.
-Maintain strong skills in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform including CloudHub and on-premise options.
– Utilize strong design and development patterns and frameworks to promote exceptional solutions that meet client requirements.
– Verify the scope of work provided to you is in line with the estimated delivery timeline, provide accurate status updates, and immediately notify the project manager if there is a concern about the ability to deliver according to expectations on time or quality.
– Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices.
– Continue to develop professional and technical knowledge by working with other team members, attending workshops and webinars, reading industry publications, and participating in technology communities.
– Attend required internal and client meetings and calls on time and with adequate preparation
– Hands-on work with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud or on premise).
– Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Runtime Manager (ARM) or Mule Management Console (MMC).
– Experience building, testing, and deploying MuleSoft applications using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio.
– Strong Java skills and experience with JSON and XML.
– Solid understanding of the MuleSoft exception-handling capabilities and how to integrate those concepts into solution design.
– Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design.
– Understanding of the difference between RESTful and SOAP Web Services.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.