SAP Senior Manufacturing Consultant - Hebrew Speaking
SAP Senior Manufacturing Consultant – Hebrew Speaking
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Senior Manufacturing Consultant for a remote full time role in Israel.
Type: Full time / Permanent
Location: Home based / Remote
• 10+ years relevant SAP experience particularly with one or more of the following SAP modules: Sales & Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP).
• Cross functional understanding of modules that interact with MM, SD, PP with emphasis on manufacturing processes and master data
• Working knowledge with one of the following modules: Quality Management (QM), Logistics Execution (LE).
• Experience in ABAP, reading and debugging code
• 5+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
• A track record of successful roles in several SAP implementation or upgrade projects
• Deep working knowledge and understanding of supporting business processes
• Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
• SAP certification(s) preferred
• Knowledge of localizations: architecture, implementation and key functionality
• Expertise with SAP 4.x and ECC, including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the application
• Knowledge of maintenance/patching mechanics and SAP architecture
• Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules
• Must be able to speak, read and write Hebrew and English fluently, other languages welcomed but not critical
• Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
• Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with clients and colleagues
• Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships
• Deep knowledge of SAP customization/extension methodologies
• Excellent development skills using SAP toolset
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written
• Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
• Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
• The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.