Oracle Hyperion HFM Tester
Oracle Hyperion Tester
Oracle Hyperion Tester required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Month contract based in North England. We are looking for a candidate who has strong IT/Technical Testing skills of both Functional and Non-Functional test phases on Oracle Hyperion applications.
– Participation in defect management processes, ensuring all defects are logged out of technical testing and that we have sufficient detail to facilitate full root cause analysis
– Provide technical knowledge, analysis and support between Front Line support and Technical Team on new requirements/change in requirements with an impact assessment on technical testing & regression testing
– Escalate bugs, risks and any changes to the testing scope to the Test Lead and project stakeholders, ensuring that all impacts and changes are well documented to a high standard
– Ensure the test documentation (Plans, Scope/Scenarios, Scripts, Defects and Closure documentation), produced by the technical test team align to the Project Delivery Methodology
– Understanding of financial accounting and statutory consolidation preferable
– Experience working with Hyperion HFM is mandatory
– Previous experience of working with multiple internal customers to deliver coordinated approach
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong knowledge and skills in using testing tools and methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
– Influencing, networking and team working skills
– Previous experience of working with Multiple internal customers to deliver coordinated approach
– Excellent domain skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.