Integration Lead Specialist
Integration Lead Specialist | IBM Websphere Message Broker WMB (or IIB), ETL tools
Lead Integration Specialist is required for an innovative and exciting industry leading giant, recognised for their use of bleeding edge technologies and excellent customer focus.
As Lead Integration Specialist you will be responsible for creating IT solutions and leading analysis, solution design and development activities for the organisations Integration Solutions Competency Centre team, ensuring the successful delivery of IT solutions for various UK projects.
Location; Hampshire – Commutable from Basingstoke, Woking, Southampton, Portsmouth, Reading & West London
£excellent, plus benefits – salary is dependent on skills and experience
Do you have?
* Strong career background in IT systems integration?
* Experience in using IBM WebSphere Message Broker WMB
* Additional experience in ETL or SAP BODS (Business Objects Data Services)
* Knowledge of technical design and the ability to discuss technical solutions with functional teams
* Ability to provide integration solutions, development and solution delivery
What will you get?
* A great opportunity to work for an exciting UK based market leader in their industry and play a key role in their IT and SAP Integration arena
* The opportunity to be part of growing successful global company who offer a promising and rewarding working lifestyle
* The chance to work with the latest versions within specific ERP /IT areas with exposure to latest technologies
* Excellent development and growth within a diverse team
* The benefit of being a part of an organisation that support, encourage and drive your capability within your area, firmly recognising you as the Subject Matter Expert within your space and thought leader within your field.
If this is something of interest then get in touch today!
Integration Solution | IT | ERP | Design Solutions | SAP | Business Objects Data Service | BODS | ETL | IBM WebSphere | Message Broker | WMB | Team Lead
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.