Infrastructure Engineer - MS Windows
Infrastructure Engineer – MS Windows
Whitehall Resources is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join one of our clients based in Stoke.
The successful candidate will be required to support our clients IT infrastructure, developing and maintaining high system performance.
Do you have?
* Excellent understanding of Windows 2003 through to 2016?
* Knowledge of Active Directory management along with Group Policy?
* Experience with VMWare and supporting Microsoft Exchange (2003-2016)?
* A Good knowledge of the core networking services, including DNS, TCP/IP, SNMP, LDAP and RDP?
* Microsoft Certifications including MCITP and MSCE would also be desirable
Do you want to?
* Progress your career to the next level?
* Work within a team of skilled and successful individuals?
* Receive excellent remuneration?
If so then please apply!
| IT | Infrastructure | VMWare | TCP/IP | Windows | Active Directory | Group Policy | Microsoft Exchange |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.