This position has been filled
SAP Communication & Change Consultant
SAP Communication & Change Consultant required for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months initially.
You will need to be a proven SAP Communication & Change Consultant with Multiple FULL Lifecycles and the ability to work unsupervised.
The role will assume ownership of both central and regional communication and change management processes. You will be required to evolve and deliver a broad communication and change management strategy charting the development of the programme
* Youll need exceptional communication and organisation skills for you to collaborate with team members, wider project teams, suppliers, and end users.
* Undertake change impact assessments, review and agree with key stakeholders and develop an appropriate course of action
* Create a communication and change activity calendar detailing communication content by audience/channel, including external audiences
* Demonstrable evidence of stakeholder management at an executive level.
* Create customer / vendor communications engagement approach and activity plan where required
* Consolidate and communicate benefits, expectation management and cutover requirements.
* Development of awareness and update materials such as print, video, email, blogs, and face-to-face presentations.
* Develop structure and manage content for intranet site.
* Manage and deliver multiple project deadlines.
* Liaise directly with management and site based stakeholders.
* Advise, support, and challenge stakeholders on communications issues.
* Support the Training team to create communication collateral around training activities, ensuring compliance with standards
* Ensure communications meet organisational objectives and guidelines.
* Utilise new media channels as well as traditional face-to-face methods.
* You should also have the ability to work independently without a structured workflow or supervision.
* Having good facilitation/presentation skills is necessary.
* A university education with a minimum of 6-years’ experience across a range of communications functions (writing, editing, media management, strategic communication, creative solutions, and project management).
* Knowledge and experience of strong communications strategies.
* Experience gained within an ERP transformation programme is essential.
* Experience in SharePoint and intranet site set up.
* Knowledge of creative solutions and new digital tools.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.