Salesforce Release / Deployment Manager
Salesforce Release / Deployment Manager required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 9 month contract based in London with regular travel to Gloucestershire
Skills & Experience:
– Lead the continuous integration for multiple scrum teams and deployment of changes across salesforce sandboxes
– Manage and deploy regular releases of salesforce changes to production
– Ensure all salesforce sandboxes are up-to-date across the project landscape
– Manage the source code repository tool (Git/BitBucket) and ensure seamless continuous integration
– Ensure clear communication of the release scope and end user impact to both project team and client
– Manage the refresh cycle for salesforce sandbox including communications, end user setup, test data loading, integration setup
– Define and bring control and best practices to release deployments
– Work with existing SA and PM to ensure the continuous integration and deployment approach is in control and scalable as further scrum teams and complexity are added
– Soft skills: Attention to detail, continuous improvement mindset, good communicator, client facing skills, ability to talk at high and low level of detail depending on audience
– Tech skills: salesforce admin, experience of deploying changes across SF orgs, experience of source code repository tools and methodology, 1-2 years SF experience
– Role will grow across all projects.
– Potential opportunity to gain BA experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.