Hyperion Analyst - EPM, Planning, Essbase, PBCS
Oracle Hyperion Consultant – Planning, Essbase, EPM, PBCS
An Oracle Hyperion Consultant is required by Whitehall Resources to work for our global client in Berkshire. This is a permanent position and will require the successful candidate to provide subject matter expertise to ensure that solution designs are scalable.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to work at our clients Centre of Excellence to support solution architecture and implementation activities across the Oracle Hyperion EPM landscape that conforms Oracle best practice. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills will be essential.
Berkshire based, commutable from; Reading, Basingstoke, Newbury, Swindon, Slough, Maidenhead
Do you have?
* Strong Oracle Hyperion Planning and/or PBCS implementation skills?
* Full life cycle implementation Hyperion Planning / PBCS experience?
* Good knowledge of Essbase?
* Knowledge in the following areas: HPCM, HFM, OBIEE, BI Analytics?
* Degree or equivalent in a computer science or technical discipline?
* Excellent written and oral communication skills?
Do you want?
* Work for a well know global organisation?
* Be part of a team of experts?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Gain news skills and develop your career?
If so then please apply!
Oracle Hyperion | Hyperion Planning | Hyperion Essbase | PBCS | EPM | Hyperion EPM
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.