Hyperion Project Manager - EPM, Essbase, Planning, OHP, PBCS
Oracle Hyperion Project Manager – EPM, Essbase, Planning, OHP, PBCS
An EPM Project Manager is required by Whitehall Resources to work for our global client in Berkshire. This is a permanent position and will require the successful candidate to manage Oracle EPM developments for external systems implementers and internal shared service centres.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to lead the delivery team and project governance the Oracle EPM delivery across our clients Oracle Hyperion Planning architecture. A proven ability to implement large scale and complex Oracle solutions for multi-functional & multinational organisations will also be needed.
Berkshire based, commutable from; Reading, Basingstoke, Newbury, Swindon, Slough, Maidenhead
Do you have?
* Proven experience of EPM project delivery and or change management?
* Strong knowledge of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, FDMEE, PBCS, Oracle Data Integrator, Data Relationship Management?
* An understanding of core accounting principles?
* Degree or equivalent in a computer science or technical discipline?
* Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills?
Do you want?
* Work for a well know global organisation?
* Be part of a team of experts?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Gain news skills and develop your career?
If so then please apply!
Project Manager | Change Manager | Oracle EPM | OHP | Oracle Hyperion Planning | Essbase | FDMEE | PBCS | ODI | Oracle Data Integrator
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.