An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Architect to join a leading manufacturing company in Hertfordshire. As the Data Architect you will be instrumental in providing architectural, Strategy and technological direction for the our clients Information and Data.
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Start Date: ASAP – but will wait notice
Do you have:
* Experience of working as a solution architect, designing, architecting and implementing solutions
* Strong experience of Data Analytics, Data Management, Master Data Management, Data Governance
* Experience of Tableau, SAP BW, Business Objects, MDM, ETL, Big Data
* Proficient in Agile and TOGAF
* Experience within a cloud environment, specifically AWS, Amazon Web Services would be desirable
* Experience of working in complicated multinational organisations
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Previous leadership/mentoring/coaching experience is highly preferred
Do you want to:
* Work for a globally recognised brand
* Be instrumental on exciting projects
* Be rewarded financially
* Have a clearly defined career development path
If so, then please do apply!
Design | Lean | Governance | Agile | Architect | MDM | Data Management | Solution | Data | Information
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.