Information Security Architect - CISSP, CISM
Information Security Architect – London
Whitehall Resources are looking for an Information Security Architect to join their clients team based in London.
As the Information Security Architect you will be responsible for planning, analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of the computer and network security infrastructure, translating business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
Do you have?
• Solid experience within IT security architecture
• Strong leadership, project and influencing skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and tech projects
• Solid understanding of ITIL V3, SDLC, including Agile methodologies and/or DEVOPS
• Advanced knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST, ISF, SABSA, ISO27001, COBIT etc.
• CISSP, CISM certification is highly preferred
Do you want to?
Work with a leading, household brand
Own IT Information Security across the business
Work for a friendly, flexible cultured organisation
Sound interesting? Please apply now.
Information Security | IT Security | CISSM | CISSP
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.