Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Infrastructure Engineer
– Experienced traditional IT Technical Infrastructure Engineer to manage the day to day running of a client’s ITOT environment.
– Must have good experience with traditional IT Infrastructure tools and applications including Windows (Server), VMWare, Citrix, AD, Veeam etc.
– Manage the day to day infrastructure requirements for the clients ITOT environment.
– Carrying out daily tasks and ensuring all faults and issues are dealt with in accordance to the agreed SLA’s.
– Good analytical and fault resolution skills, proactive, ability to work under own supervision and manage a complex environment that typically involves leasing with 3rd party suppliers.
– Good communication skills a must.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.