This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a UX Designer located in West Yorkshire for an initial 6 Month Contract.
UX Designer able to understand business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be assist with conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to produce a UX design of the product, in order to ensure an optimum user experience.
– Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
– Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
– Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
– Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
– Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
– Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
– Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
– Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for UK Government digital environments.
– Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
– Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
– A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
– Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
– Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
– A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
– Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
– Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
– Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
– Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
– Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.