Oracle Database Administrator- Development, Apex
Oracle Database Administrator – Development, Apex
An Oracle Development DBA required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Cumbria, UK. This is a permanent position and will require the successful candidate to participate in the creation and administration of development, test and production Oracle databases.
The ideal candidate will come from an Oracle Development DBA background and will have proven skills across the likes of RAC, RMAN, PL/SQL Scripting, Dataguard and Performance tuning.
Do you have?
* A solid commercial background as an Oracle Development DBA on Database versions 11g & 12C?
* Performance tuning skills?
* PL/SQL Scripting experience?
* Any experience with Oracle Apex would be desirable?
* First class communication skills?
Do you want?
* Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
If so, please apply!
Oracle Development DBA | PL/SQL Scripting | Performance Tuning | RAC | RMAN| Dataguard
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.