Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Test Analyst for a 6 Month project based in Essex.
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects. Reporting to a Team Leader / Test Manager, activities include analysing customer
requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests. This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
– Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs
– Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data
– Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected
– Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues
Mandatory technical skill:
– ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
– Good PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word, UNIX, Oracle, SQL skillset,
Competent in analysis of requirements and identifying test conditions
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.