Service Design And Introduction Manager
Service Design and Introduction Manager
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Service Design and Introduction Manager based in Essex for an initial 6 month contract.
Service Design & Introduction Manager responsible for producing and maintaining quality, secure and resilient designs for new or improved services and to ensure minimum impact to service during the transition of new projects into live support.
– Accountability and responsibility for the applications delivery for applications under the clients control
– To ensure the clients service is delivered and maintained to agreed SLAs and OLAs
– To manage the resolution of escalation issues, including investigation of complex or unresolved technical issues
– To provide an SDM single point of contact between Service Management and the Delivery Teams and to act as a focal and escalation point for issues
– To provide change governance through adherence to the Rigour on Change processes, ensure all proposed changes are approved by the relevant change control authority and to review risks from proposed change and facilitate proposals to reduce risk
– To support the High Priority Incident and Major Incident processes and manage the communication response ensuring the required information is available when required by both management and technicians
– To act as a point of contact for the Account Delivery with other parties
– Management of the financial cycle including invoicing and cost management
– Ensuring continuous improvements are implemented throughout the contract life cycle.
– Demonstrating added value and innovation.
– Maintaining close working relationships with Service Management.
– Mentoring and coaching colleagues new to the clients Account delivery
Mandatory business skill:
– Successful applicants will require good influencing skills and be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
– They must have excellent client relationship skills and strong management capabilities.
– They will also require a good financial acumen, with highly developed negotiating skills
– A good understanding of enabling and web technologies
– ITIL Service Management
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.